Mercedes-Benz Active Pop Top Van Conversion Standard Features $25,995
- SCA 152 elevating roof system with steel reinforcement frame, raisable upper bed platform with soft touch springs and upholstered mattress. SCA’s commitment to provide a roof system that puts safety first was their top priority. Their roof system was tested here to FMVSS 216a Roof Crush Resistance and passed with flying colors. They’re the only one in this market to make that investment in the US.
- Reimo bench seat and floor system. The easy slide track system is glued and bolted into the frame rails with reinforcing brackets for your safety. Vinyl sheet flooring for easy clean up and 18mm thick X-treme Insulator used for sound deadening and insulation.
POWER & ELECTRICAL
- Exterior 15amp male receptacle provides access to power the 120V duplex receptacles inside your van.
- Hafele® LED lighting provides more than adequate lighting with very low power draw to conserve your 12V supply.
- Lighted rocker switches, 12 volt digital meter and 2-2.1amp USB charging ports keeps you lit, charged and informed of your battery status.
- Rear seat can be relocated in multiple locations throughout the van. It has four locking positions for travel and converts into a bed.
- The dining table and leg is stored on the back side of the rear seat framework. There is a swivel mount attached to the seat face for the table leg to mount to. This allows the table to move along with the seat so that it is usable at any location.
- Color Match Roof to body (Standard color Mercedes White) $1,295.00
- 100W Solar Panel w/ 10A charge Controller and Battery Temp Sensor $745.00
- Seat Swivels $450.00 ea.
- Bike Racks for hatch style rear door (still sourcing price)
- Side vented windows $950.00 ea.
Currently we have three customization packages with add-on options:
|Mercedes-Benz de León Pop Top Van Conversion Standard Features
|Mercedes-Benz Active Pop Top Van Conversion Standard Features
|Mercedes-Benz Pop Top Van Conversion Standard Features