Mercedes Benz Metris Pop Top Van Conversion Standard Features $36,869
*does not include van
- SCA 152 elevating roof system with steel reinforcement frame, raisable upper bed platform with soft touch springs and upholstered mattress. SCA’s commitment to provide a roof system that puts safety first was their top priority. Their roof system was tested here to FMVSS 216a Roof Crush Resistance and passed with flying colors. They’re the only one in this market to make that investment in the US.
- Reimo bench seat and floor system. The easy slide track system is glued and bolted into the frame rails with reinforcing brackets for your safety. Vinyl sheet flooring for easy clean up and 18mm thick X-treme Insulator used for sound deadening and insulation
- Rear seat can be relocated in multiple locations throughout the van. It has four locking positions for travel and converts into a bed.
- Cabinet faces, countertop, doors and drawer fronts finished off in Dupont Corian®. CNC work is done on the back side to reduce weight while still retaining the benefits of Corian®.
- Corian® is a durable product and will withstand the nicks and cuts caused by daily wear and tear.
- Corian® is nonporous and hygienic. Its smooth surface does not allow liquids to penetrate and that makes it easy to clean. Bacteria and mold have nowhere to take root.
- Corian® surfaces are renewable and inherently environmentally friendly. Heavy stains and scratches can be erased without a trace simply by rubbing with household cleaner. Just a little effort will soon return the surface of Corian® to mint condition.
- The dining table and leg are stored in the seat bench for easy access from inside the van. There is a swivel mount attached to the seat face for the table leg to mount to. This allows the table to move along with the seat so that it is usable at any location. Dining table and leg are stored in the seat bench for easy access from inside the van.
- European hinges for smooth operation along with push button latches that are flush when locked keep the cabinet lines very clean. Full extension drawer glides with stay-close feature keeps everything in place as you travel.
- On demand, fresh water pump with inline filter handles the water supply needs and a collapsible holding tank connects to the evacuation fitting on the exterior for those times you may be in a RV park. The kitchen sink comes with a hinged glass cover that allows for more counter space when not in use.
- The two burner cook-top handles your cooking needs which also include a hinged glass cover for more convenient counter space when not in use.
- A Dometic 12 volt refrigerator with 39 LTR capacity fits nicely with self-locking door. It also incorporates a vent lock that can hold the door in an open position to allow fresh air in while not in use.
POWER & ELECTRICAL
- WFCO® 35 amp distribution/charger handles the 120v circuits and charges the group 31 AGM house battery when plugged in. Included is a GFCI outlet at the base of the cabinet with another 120V outlet at the countertop for accessibility. On the exterior is a 30 amp connection to power your unit. A 30 amp to 15 amp adapter is provided to allow you to plug into any standard 120V wall outlet.
- Hafele® LED lighting provides more than adequate lighting with very low power draw to conserve your 12V supply.
- Lighted rocker switches, 12 volt digital meter and 2-2.1amp USB charging ports keeps you lit, charged and informed of your battery status.
- Atwood® combination LP/CO detector, Smoke detector and 10-B:C Fire Extinguisher. Crash tested pop top roof system which meets US FMVSS.
- Color Match Roof to body (Standard color Mercedes White) $1,325.00
- 100W Solar Panel w/ 10A charge Controller and Battery Temp Sensor $795.00
- Porta Potty $125.00
- Seat Swivels $450.00 ea.
- Roof Racks with removable crossbars $824
- Side vented windows $950.00 ea.
- Rear side quarter window $550.00 ea.
- Fiamma F35 Pro Awning $1,100 ea.
- Interior passenger van trim panels $1995.00
- LP Furnace $1,845
- Rear Shower Faucet $179
- Webasto Gas Furnace w/Smart Temp Control $2,595
Currently we have three customization packages with add-on options (these do not include the van):
If you need to purchase a van for your conversion click on the link above to see what we have to offer.
If you have any questions regarding Mercedes vans, contact us for more information.
Keystone Coachworks is a wholly owned division of Keystone Granite, Inc.